Toon Racer was modelled after popular racing games like Traffic Racer and Lane Splitter for a proven gameplay that people love to play. The game is programmed in Unity3D which means you can export it to iOS and Google Play. You can test your driving skills with multiple unlockable cars and three different environments. You can also use the in game currency to upgrade your vehicles engine, steering and brakes. For monetization we have added five in-app purchases, Admob, Applovin and Chartboost Interstitial Ads as well as Chartboost rewarded video and a more games screen.
Download the game and play it yourself!
Please note – The iOS latest version of the source code is currently in review with Apple.
Android Download (Google Play)
Android Download (Direct APK)
Features and Requirements
- What makes Toon Racer a winner? Here is an overview:
- Unity 3D Engine, compatible with Unity 5 (export to iOS, Android and more)
- Video and full documentation with commented source code
- No Unity Pro licence needed
- Universal App (iPhone and iPad including iOS 8)
- Tilt and Touch controls
- Multiple Camera Angles
- AI Enemy Cars with lane changing and signal lights
- Realistic physics when accelerating, steering and braking
- 85 UI Images and 8 Audio Files
- 7 Playable cars with unique driving characteristics
- Additional cars within project
- Cool Animations and driving physics
- 3 Different Game Modes (Single lane, two way traffic and timed)
- Integrated Chartbost Ad Network SDK
- Integrated Chartboost More Games Screen
- Integrated Chartboost Rewarded Video Install
- Integrated Admob Ad Network SDK
- Integrated Applovin Ad Network SDK
- 5 in-app purchases including coin packs
- In-game currency used to unlock cars, levels and upgrades
- 3 Playable Environments
- Upgrade your cars engine, steering and braking
- Integrated Game Center Leaderboard
- Integrated Facebook Sharing SDK
- Game Rating
Unity 4.6+, NGUI
How to Setup and Reskin
We supply documentation on how to setup and reskin the application.
- Adjust player cars
Monetize, Monetize, Monetize!
The most effective way to generate income from applications is having multiple revenue streams. With this in mind, we have plenty of ways to Monetize already integrated within the app. These include:
Game currency with In App Purchases
If a user wishes to upgrade steering, unlock levels or cars, they need to use the in game currency. If a user wishes to have more coins, they can purchase more with in app purchases.
The current in app purchases for the game currency include:
- 25,000 Cash Purchase
- 100,000 Cash Purchase
- 250,000 Cash Purchase
- Earn X2 Cash (doubles coins earned per game)
Unlock full game
If a user doesn’t wish to contend with ads or wait to unlock a car, they can upgrade the game via an in app purchase. Unlocking the game removes all ads, levels and cars.
If a user doesn’t wish to pay for coins, We can still occur revenue by presenting Ads. The app currently has the following integrated:
- App Lovin
- Ad Mob
Users can also receive additional coins by watching a reward video.
Users are able to share their score via Facebook. The Facebook post leads people straight to the app. Player can also submit their score to one of three game center scoreboards.
Intelligent game play
Each of the 7 cars within Toon racer has it’s own characteristics which affect game play.
With coins earned or purchased, the player can upgrade each car’s speed, acceleration, handling and braking.
The traffic will not stay stagnant. The traffic’s AI will cause the traffic to switch lanes with signalling. If the player wishes to move the traffic from a lane, they can beep their horn. You can change the car’s speed and traffic lanes within the inspector.
This can be either tilt control or touch control.
Multiple camera angles
Switch from an overhead view to a lower view closer to the car
Overtakes and top speed bonus
Each overtake will provide additional cash. The longer the user can maintain at the top speed, the more bonus cash they receive.
The following is the licensing agreement for all source code offered by Sperensis Applications. By purchasing this source code you agree to all the terms and conditions below.
- All 2D and 3D Artwork and objects, Music, Names, Descriptions, Screenshots and Sounds must be changed.
- If at some point you decide to sell your app, portfolio or business then you must specify to the buyer that you do not own the source code.
- With the “Unlimited License” you can create as many reskins with that source code under your own developer account as you wish. However, you may not transfer or share that license with another party unless you have written approval from us.
- With any license purchase you do not own the source code, even if modified. We are licensing it to you for reskin purposes only under your personal or business developer account. We remain the owner of the source code and you may not resell or license the code to others.
- You may not purchase this source code for the sole purpose of reskinning and reselling apps to others (commercial use).
- Unity3d allows you to export to multiple platforms. Please be aware that the support documentation only covers Android and iOS.
Please note: All 3D objects have been watermarked to prevent re-use. If you wish to purchase any / all objects for another project, links are provided within the documentation. Cars model from CRCV2 – Cartoon race Cars 12 + 2 – http://u3d.as/7Hs
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this licensing agreement please do not hesitate to contact us.